Saturday, April 26, 2008

Best of LUCK to my (LUCKY) 13!!!!

After reading my last week posting on how EASY to Get a GOOD RECOGNISED DIPLOMA, many readers email me to get more details.

This is VERY ENCOURAGING! Because it really shows that we MALAYS have the wanting for SUCCESS.... to upgrade, to work hard for promotions and ultimately RISING our QUALITY of LIFE.

OK, some mentioned that they have no money to take diploma. So I recommend them various education loans from banks. I reckon that if people are willing to loan for home renovations, buying cars...even taking a loan to get a big fat gold chain... then taking a loan for EDUCATION UPGRADING is MUST!!! A REAL INVESTMENT!!!

Some also asked me what DIPLOMA they should get? My answer is simple. Let's check out what DIPLOMA the EMPLOYERS APPRECIATE. So they sat with me and we do reseach on the various current job placements to have the visibility what the JOB MARKET REALLY REQUIRES? Then I allow them to make up their mind & whether thay have the aptitude to do the course they chose.

Then some mentioned that they are working shifts so NO TIME to study. So, I provide them the list of training schools which are flexible in their course scheduling and make REAL efforts to compromise the timetables.

So to these (LUCKY) 13 individuals, I wish you all BEST of LUCK!!! Stay-in-touch!!! Once you got your Diplomas, we can celebrate... I Belanja, promise.... I don't mind at all? Because our Community will surely GAIN with having more & more educated people amongst OUR FOLD.

For the rest who are still without a Diploma, my door is always OPEN for you...may you are given the taufiq & hidayah ... to improve yourself in this dunia & akhira.... Ameen...

Email me: fundblog@gmail.com

No comments: